Monday 10 August 2015

THE MELTING POT

This is my first project in PSEAD course. In group D, we have 3 nationalities: Chinese, Taiwanese, and Thai. Therefore, we were mixed nationalities and separated by draw.

My member were three of Chinese guys and four of Thai guys. This project have only one week and we would like to do it our best. The TABULA project is new thing for us. We divided up the work and tired to manage our time table.  We shared idea and discussed together. Finally, we decided to create our project in concept "THE MELTING POT".




The idea of concept is Mixing Culture Through Food, so our first title was Open Kitchen after that we changed to The melting pot because before mixing ingredients we need to melt all of them.



In this project, my responsibility was proposal coorporater that is important part of project. I was so serious because proposal is academic work and I think my writhing skill need to practise more and more. Fortunately, I was in the greatest team. We helped each other and shared idea for work. Although, we had difference attitudes but we adjusted and mixed it together. Thank you for working together and we are the perfect ingredients in this pot.







No comments:

Post a Comment