Wednesday 12 August 2015

Creativity is the new LITERACY.

(Photo: https://thornleyfallis.com/dos-donts-of-creativity/)

Creativity is the new LITERACY.
by Chase Jarvis 

Chase Jarvis  has interesting attitude about creativity. There are some part of his talk impressed me. Firstly, he explain that creativity is an idea taking noting and making something. I'm encouraged that he said because creativity and independent will expand his vision. Second, Chase's example is Albert Einstein said that imagination is more important than knowledge. I strongly agree with this quotation because If I have more knowledge about some subject but I cannot adjust in my work that means I just smart in theory but in process of work I have to adapt and develop new thing for create great work.


Finally, his quotation that he said "CREATIVITY IS THE NEW LITERACY". He explain that literacy it means ability to writing and reading, so people should think outside of the box, which results in innovative. Moreover, everyone should realize about creativity that are the same our basic  skills. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Bii! I'm glad to see you took something from this video!

    ReplyDelete